Monday, July 23, 2007

Ulterior Motives

I looked at her lying still besides me. Her chest moved with every breath. Fast asleep. I can’t sleep. I move a strand of hair from her face; the dark black curls wrap my fingers. Her milky white skin is inviting me to kiss her. I long to see her eyes; I wish to immerse myself in them. Even when she spoke I would be lost in her eyes, lost in the depth of them. Her nakedness did not call me any longer. I wanted to see her eyes once more. I had stared into them the whole time. Even as she squirmed and screamed with pleasure, I had only been captivated by her eyes.

Now, I longed for them once more. I wanted them.

I kissed her mouth and kept my eyes open. I awaited. She smiled and there they were. Her arms wrapped around me and she pulled me close to her. I held myself over her. A tiny freckle on her right cheek welcomed me. I knew what she wanted. I did not dare blink to not miss a moment. I felt myself get lost in her sky blue eyes. I never blinked. Even as she squirmed and screamed with pleasure.

3 comments:

MOS said...

*sigh*
sweet..

O_o said...

yeah...wow...2deep2deep...
it makes me wanna lala jaja...eso era lo k keria deci el otro dia y no me salia lol

Anonymous said...

Wow…. muy intenso, deseado Aguiar que muy apasionado